Friday, February 6, 2009

New Adventure


Anyone who listens to Travel Hub Radio or The Road Trip Junkie Radio Show know that I am a total travel Freak. Travel Hub Radio is hosted by myself (Rochelle) and the beautiful Jeff Gerstl out of a studio in Sunny San Diego. Last year the show hit the road, well, I hit the road and The Road Trip Junkie Radio Show was born as a bit of a spin off of THR. The eight months Road Trip is over (check out the Road Trip Junkie website for details) but a new adventure is on the horizon. Cortney (my sister) and I are off to Spain, Portugal, Morocco and India (odd combo pack I know) for five or six months.

Keeping up a website for both Travel Hub Radio and Road Trip Junkie was good fun but, alas, a ton of work. Both websites will remain up during my next adventure but there won't be updates as this trip will be me and my backpack. I am going to blog this new journey in order to save a ton of time and hopefully better document our adventure.

It is still up in the air if I will take podcast equipment....but podcasting is good fun. Just have to see how much room is available in the old pack.

That's about it for now. Just a bit of an update on the Road Trip Junkie..aka Wander Gal!

No comments: